Radclive transport

Bobbydog:
Yes, the name of the pub was The Crown, and it was Bart, but Alex always preferred the pub on the corner (cant remember the name) There was Roger Maull another driver, Colin (The pope) who tried his best to manage the accounts. and we had a Canadian called Dan Baldock in the office for a while. If ever there was a company held together by its drivers/fitters, I will always hold them in the highest respect. We had so many really good subbies as well who came from the same mould.

Ray

Hi Ray, Its been a long time. I was the subbie with the Atkinson Borderer came from Great Missenden Bucks. I was involved with Eddie at Eurotrucks Lokeren thats how I was introduced to Radclives. The Atkinson was finally written off on the A417 near Faringdon on a return trip from Edinburgh with your box trailer, your Scammel recovery truck came out and pulled it in to your yard.
I went on and finished up with 7 trucks doing International Heavy Haulage and finally retired 6 years ago. Im currently living in Kent, and enjoying retirement travelling around Europe in our Motorhome.

All the best to all of you
Best Regards Dennis Jones