Failed cat c test

milesahead:
I have failed today, meeting - 1 dangerous, stack with another lorry in a very narrow place, in a very slow moving traffic, he had to fold his mirror , so we could get through. Traffic lights 1 serious , which was nothing to do with traffic lights, more crossing lines after lights . Hope to do re test in a week.

I’ve done my retest yesterday on 21 of October…I’ve passed with 4 minors! Learned from my mistakes, paid special attention to meeting vehicles in a very narrow places. Slow down before narrow bridges and other similar places, be ready to stop if someone on the other side, I would say stop unless they clearly showing that they letting you go first. It may seem that you ahead of them and you will get through, maybe yes maybe no, but remember cars are faster, don’t take your chances. If obstruction is on your side and road is clear, pass it, but if suddenly some car pulls out in your way try to find any space to hide back to your side and let him go through, they have priority, obstruction is on your side. Sorry, this are just a sporadic thoughts, if you have any questions just ask me. Happy to have passed my test!:smiling_face: Best of luck to everyone here, you will get there, just learn from your mistakes and keep trying!