Trucker Jay and his class one

robroy:

nightline:

robroy:
First thing I noticed on this thread was why does Mr Scribe think that just becase another member does not share his sychophantic love for this Jay lad, he lables him a troll…wtf is that all about? :open_mouth:

Can’t be arsed to watch the vid tbh, I’ve seen this lad’s vids before and in the past he has come across as a bit of a spanner whereby everybody else on the road around him is a [zb] and he’s God’s gift to puddle jumper trucking.
However reading this thread I assume he’s a new Class 1 driver now, tried to turn over a new leaf, and he’s [zb] ed up…how many of us have not whilst new, I know I sure as hell did, and I still [zb] up from time to time today, after the thick end of 30+ yrs.

That said the lad has come on here admitted he has made a balls up, and came over all humble, tried to explain himself, and wants to redeem himself, so why not give him a break?

As for shopping him to his firm? :open_mouth: ffs!
Why would anybody do that to anybody else, unless they had shagged his wife or something :unamused:
There’s a 6 page thread on Unions that prove drivers don’t stick together anymore, but this takes it to another level.

Give the lad a chance I say. I certainly aint one of his adoring fans by any means, but let’s just wait to he comes back on a vid driving a 44 tonner like a weapon, before we justifiably give him a hard time, but for now give him a chance to sort himself. :unamused:
Enough said.

So by reading this one is just waiting for him to do a lot of damage with his weapon and be a little fare to him
Was it not if he [zb] someones wife

I have recently taken to just ignoring you mate :bulb: ,… but just out of sheer curiousity, and wondering if it’s a question…Can you just run that one past me again? :neutral_face:
(Or not, I aint fussed)

Well for someone that’s ignoring me your doing a very bad job, is it my charm or my way with words prey tell o great one
One is telling the guy he is ■■■■ and at the same time you are trying to be mister fair
Just be yourself bud and stop trying to please everyone and by doing that you are just looking to fit in with a big crowd, like just give a answer and not try to look good to everyone and stop trying to be everyones mister perfect
It’s just your opinion that’s required for the post not your life story or some tripe about its not me
One should get a life and not be looking for attention on a forum to be what he really is not
My boy you play the field just to be popular and that is very sad for a one person