Counselling and duty of care

A few years back just east of the Maurice Lemaire tunnel in the Vosges mountains i overtook a tractor and trailer on the N159 but in the distance could see a car approaching very very fast, looked in the mirror as the woman driver flew by only to see a pick up truck had followed me out past the tractor. The ensuing head on smash saw the car literally bent in two and half its length, stopped and ran back, the woman driver was mashed into the wheel and crushed inside like a tin can but was still alive, i cut the battery cable with the wire cutters i carry as the petrol tank was split and went across to see the two guys in the pick up truck and although badly injured didnt seem to have life threatening injuries. Stayed with the car driver until the emergency services arrived which was a while due to the location but she died at the scene. Im first response trained but with only a first aid kit was little i could do :frowning:
Im pretty hardy but this stayed with me to this day. You will get over it Toonsy but you’ll never forget…