Trucker Jay and his class one

jaylea:
Read some of the comments on here but going bed so I’ll read the rest later. Well yes I did major mess up, however I’d like to explain how it happened. And also Not I’m stopping doing videos for at least 6 months with exception to promotional, ones already uploaded but not published and one more video to point out how I messed up and point out how dangerous it could have been.

It was news to me when I saw comments on the YouTube channel I genuinely. Didn’t know I had messed up. I passed my test a year ago then didn’t use it til recently I was taught BLANK break legs air number plate king pin. I genuinely got it mixed up also I thought when the handbreak was on the trailer breaks were on. Nobody explained to me that it’s not the case. So I thought the trailer wouldn’t go anywhere. When your instructor lets you practise while he’s on the phone probably didn’t help. Hold my hands up [zb] up but certainly won’t do that ever again.

So I’ll make another video to show how I messed up and that it was pointed out to me by people on YouTube. Then I’ll not be doing videos.

I’m not particularly a fan of yours, in fact, I’ve openly criticized you before. But credit where its due, fair play to you for holding your hands up there.