Trucker Jay and his class one

Scribe:

Lancsdriver70:

jaylea:
I If I still have a job next week ill be amazed.

If anyone on here tries to ring your Firm and get you sacked…they really are a complete ■■■■■■ and loser!

Yep. I mentioned that earlier in the thread.

Jack-knife:

Scribe:
What you going to do? Complain to Maxi Haulage because you didn’t like the lads video? Have a word with yourself. :open_mouth:

Sounds like you wish him ill will mate? And then some…

Bit harsh if you ask me. He’s just a young lad working his apprenticeship, enjoying his job and he wants to tell the world about it. I can remember how that felt. My mates hated it when I started driving. We didn’t have social media then so they got to enjoy it first hand. :smiley:

Yes he dropped a clanger. But he dodged a bullet and no one got hurt.

Yours is the sort of attitude which keeps a lot of people from taking an active part in TruckNet, I’m sad to say.

Was a time not long ago when netiquette decreed if you had nothing positive to add to a topic, you didn’t add anything.

Evolution I guess.

I’m going to point the commissioner towards these videos because its driving with out due care and attention for me like I sed concentrate on what your doing not what YouTube want to see.

Your mother would be proud of you pal.

Best point them at me too. And a great deal of other drivers, all of which have dashcams constantly filming. The difference is in how that captured footage is used later. Or more often, not used. This lad uses his to make video’s and fills in with a gimble mounted PoV camera when he’s not driving?

So I’m not sure where you’re coming from there :question:

Beetlejuice:

Name calling? Your going to call people names? :unamused:

I thought we were dealing with adults here.

My bad.

No it seems we are dealing with low life grasses.