Trucker Jay and his class one

UKtramp:
Funnily enough I had a youtube channel, although I had over 30k of subscribers and a growing list, I still pulled the plug on it as what you have to realise is the subscriber base is no indication of the type of viewers that you want nor is it a true reflection or indication of your channel doing well. Youtube is a good media in some respects but posting crap like that is pure irresponsible. I had already stated that we all make mistakes but you don’t upload a video of you making a dangerous action that could be viewed by your employer. Most of his subscriber base will be none drivers and mainly kids as no driver in the right mind would subscribe to the garbage he posts, likewise you as a fan is very questionable that you are not a driver either. A silly statement saying you have been up in front of a traffic commissioner once in a 30 year career is also a silly statement to make. I have never been in front of a traffic commissioner in my life and why the hell would I be proud of saying I had. I assume you subscribe to fatasafox too, it all figures.

Chatting ■■■■ again … :unamused: :laughing: