Trucker Jay and his class one

Well I am not known for pulling other drivers down, in all fairness to him, he is no worse than any of us where in his reversing skills, they will naturally get better with time as it did for us all so no problems with his driving in general, he is rather stupid filming it though, there is no excuse for the trailer drop, that was just to silly for words, it also made me wonder who has employed him and what kind of assessment has he had? If you compare him to the fatfox then I would say Jay would be ahead of his ability as that high pitched screaming lunatic should certainly be hanging up his keys and go back to cooking. I would say Jay is purely foolish and would hope he learns to pick up and drop a trailer in the correct way or he will be in deep ■■■■. I rarely speak to anyone whilst doing either and if I do, I then double check everything again. No excuse for this part of the video and my other question would be, why even film this critical part of the job in the first place? The parking of the trailer, once again is ridiculous to leave it like that as we all know everything has a domino effect after that. Just a bad video in my opinion and should not have been uploaded.