Trucker Jay and his class one

First impressions for me where that our Jay was driving nicely a good gap between traffic in front and steady, safe progress.

Then things went a bit downhill.

Backing on a bay, this will come Jays almost at the point of it all falling into place, not quite there yet but if your reading this Jay focus on your middle axle when reversing, this pivot point is a good guide on where your trailers heading, also a bit more focus on your starting position.

Now then OMG the trailer drop, Jay you need to show how bad this was at a future date.
How many of us where screaming Noooo when he undid the clip and pulled the pin first.
Then I thought OK at least he won’t do the airlines next, fork me he did, then legs and not sure if the trailer brake was ever applied.

Jay I will give you a tip here that may save your life or someone around you.
When dropping and picking up trailers STOP FILMING, focus 100% on what your doing.

If you dropped a trailer like that on an assesment drive with me I would have to send you packing.

To be fair the moment you reached for the pin I would ask you if your sure that is the correct way and just maybe give you chance to sort yourself out.