Stobart assement

Dr Damon:
I think the reason some drivers give Stobarts a bashing is because of the TV program and in a way I agree. It makes the Stobart drivers look like there job is so hard and so skillful when in reality it is just like any other drivers job.
I agree with you though UK tramp Stobbies drivers do seem to be a cut above some of the rest. Is it their training or are they selective about who they take on?
It is nice to see a Company take pride in their vehicles and their drivers though.

Colin what was wrong with the Management? I have heard they are very fair if you are fair with them.

Well to be honest D_D I was impressed at the way they conducted the assessment and in all fairness as I am an experienced tramper driver I found it easy, but if a new pass or a sloppy driver did the assessment I can see that it would be more difficult than they probably expect it to be. Apparently agency staff do not have to undertake the assessment and the trainer told me that they have high standards for their own drivers, I had no reason to disbelieve him.