Stobart assement

UKtramp:
Well I had my driving assessment today and here are my thoughts on Stobart as I have never worked for them. The drive and assessment was run more like taking a driving test complete with a tricky blind side reverse and normal reverse onto a bay. I thought the outfit looks professional, the kit is as good as I expected. I obviously flew through the assessment and was offered employment starting next Thursday at Appleton. I know people take the ■■■■ of the green army, but for me I thought it looked a viable proposition, money is ok and certainly not minimum wage as I was led to believe. The assessor told me they do have a supply of agency drivers but in order to work for Stobart themselves, they do actually have quite a high standard. So I am wondering if maybe the bad press of Stobart is from the agency side of things as I was actually quite surprised. He told me they get supplied with some right clowns through the agency but they soon get shut. I have myself seen some brilliant reversing manoeuvres performed by Stobart when I worked for Keedwell. So why has Stobart got such a bad press?

is this for real??