Stobart assement

Makes me laugh…

Stobart’s assessment for me was…

1. Go to Crick and pick up truck and empty trailer - (less than 2 months with CE)
  2. Drive said Truck & Trailer to Bardon (approx 35 miles)
  3. Receive Induction by means of reading a 70 page document on H&S, Loading etc and sign off understood sheet
  4. Go back to Crick to pick up loaded trailer
  5. Travel back up north (70 mile extra driven now) to deliver to two locations and come back empty
  6. Get TOLD by my personal controller on last drop to go to Leeds to do a trailer swap
  7. I explain that I will be close to running out of hours…Don’t worry its only Leeds just 30 miles from last drop
  8. Reluctantly do the task get caught in traffic as expected (rush hour) and head back to drop off at Crick
  9. I knew I run out of time but at least not on tacho as “forgot to put my manual entry”

So yes I went through an agency but the above tells us a little about the outfit and its regardless if I am agency or not.

Good luck if you are going to work for them, I am sure they must have a differing attitude to permanent colleagues and treat others like dog ■■■ and you will get the fancy truck, trailer, uniform and a discount at the A5 truckstop ES cafe!!