Reduced weekly rest

NorbertV:
The previous week I had 24h rest on Tuesday and Saturday as well, so I believe Tuesday counts as a reduced weekly rest and I have compensated to a full weekly rest with Saturday. I have started this 45 hours weekly rest at 18.45 on Sunday until 06.00 am on Wednesday.
Thank you for the useful response again, as usually. Even my transport manager at DHL was happy when I have showed him this site.

I was hoping you would say you had a regular 45 hour weekly rest period the week before week 1, without that I’m afraid there’s not enough information to say for certain whether or not what you’ve done is legal.

You need to trace your weekly rest periods back to the last time you had about 90 hours off and see if you can count a regular weekly rest period for every second week.

It can sometimes be possible to go 2 weeks with only reduced weekly rest periods but it can be complicated and in my opinion should be avoided if possible.

Generally it’s best to stick to at-least one regular weekly rest period every second week.