Reduced weekly rest

tachograph:

NorbertV:
Thanks for the answer.
So in 2 weeks time I must do least 1 full weekly rest and can do another reduced or full one. OK?
Week 1
Mon off (45 hours weekly rest)
Tue off (45 hours weekly rest)
Wed on
Thu on
Fri on
Sat off (reduced weekly rest)
Sun on
Week 2
Mon on
Tue on
Wed on
Thu on
Fri on
Sat off (reduced weekly rest)
Sun on

Is that legal above? If so, do I have to compensate both of the reduced weekly rests.

To be sure we would need to know what weekly rest period you had in the week or possibly weeks before week 1.

As long as the regular weekly rest period at the start of week 1 can be counted for week 1 that’s legal, and you do not need to compensate for the reduced weekly rest period on the first Saturday because you’ve also had a regular weekly rest period in the same week.

By the way, in week 2 you do 6 consecutive shifts so make sure there is no more than 144 hours from the start of the first shift on Sunday to the end of the shift on the Friday, though if you’re on days it won’t be a problem.

The previous week I had 24h rest on Tuesday and Saturday as well, so I believe Tuesday counts as a reduced weekly rest and I have compensated to a full weekly rest with Saturday. I have started this 45 hours weekly rest at 18.45 on Sunday until 06.00 am on Wednesday.
Thank you for the useful response again, as usually. Even my transport manager at DHL was happy when I have showed him this site.