Fuel Price Week begin --/--

nsmith1180:

Stanley Mitchell:
I`ve got UK Fuels @ 95.16 for next week, still some room to manoeuvre southwards IMO… :wink:

I used your price last week to try and bully UK fuels down but they wouldn’t budge. Apparently your price is the pre-set ‘please come back to us, pweeese’ price. I’m too new to get that apparently. Thats fine though. I’ll spend a while buying their product from another supplier and they will start trying to coax me back.

My price for this week @ UKF is 94.76, and I haven’t been anywhere for them to try and coax me back :wink:

I have quite a few cards which I use to play the market / game…I email my account manager every Saturday / Sunday with my top 5 prices, and this shows them where they need to be if they are not “on the money” this week…

Sometimes they won`t budge, sometimes they do, it depends on how hungry they are for the business.

At the moment we are knocking out mega litres, so they are after the volume [apparently]…Never missing a payment in the time Ive been with them also helps, and I dont get mardy or abusive when they don`t play ball :unamused:

If they don`t play ball, I instruct a number of drivers to use a rival card until further notice, this usually gets the alarm bells ringing @ HQ, as my volumes have dropped…boom, by Wednesday/Thursday they are on the phone querying the drop in volume.

It normally gets them to sharpen their pencils for the following week :wink: