Warning ! TMS Group

The only names I can find record of are Road Team Network, has a facebook page and a listing on companycheck.co.uk but no listing on Companies House, either current or dissolved and S G Movements Limited which is a dissolved company as of January this year. It used to hold a Standard International O-License for two sites in Southampton, Marchwood Industrial Estate and WIlliments Industrial Estate. 20 Units and 20 Trailers at each.

The O-Licence was revoked - OH1124028

One director listed on Vehicle Operator License check, SARAH CAROLINE COOMBER. Both Ms Coomber and Bloomberg Financial listed as directors on companies house, I guess Bloomberg are the administrators.

No other Operators Licences at either address associated with S G Movements Limited.

So we have a succession of names recruiting drivers for trucks they don’t have permission to run, in locations they have never been associated with. My guess is a data gathering scam for ID theft. After all, most CVs or Job sites will request current address, DOB, full name etc. That’s enough info to find someone on facebook, where Mothers details or pets names can be found, same with first school etc. Everything you need to steal someones ID and take out much credit in their name.

tattoo5984:
Cheers for the heads up I applied for the job out of Leeds nice 1 :open_mouth:

I’d be checking on my credit file if I were you. Just to be safe.