No CD slot

Carryfast:

nsmith1180:
I agree 100% carryfast. See I want the new song by Ed Sheeran to listen to on demand, but I don’t want to pay for the guys at the recording studio who record it, nor for the people who provide the platform on which I listen to it. I’m not real keen on paying the songwriter either. I guess the best thing to do is torrent it/record it off the radio/wait for my brother to buy it then rip his cd, and then I don’t have to pay at all.

The first statement describes car theft. A crime.

The second statement describes music piracy. Also a crime.

£10 a month for Spotify. £50 a month gives me unlimited data on my phone, plus unlimited calls and texts and a decent handset. The household has a group subscription to Netflix and I subscribe to Amazon prime for deliveries so I get Prime Video included. So I have all the entertainment that I could need in the lorry for £80 a month. I know that might seem steep but for that I get 20 million songs, 15,000 films and TV programmes on Netflix and 60k on Amazon. All of which play through the trucks stereo via Bluetooth.

Its a brave new world! The only downside for me is that it doesn’t take many lorries to deliver an App.

Great so you’re saying that playing a Youtube vid,on demand,on an I phone or on the tele,or on a computer,is supposedly theft ?.Maybe you should tell the cable TV companies or the Internet/I phone service providers.Yes as I said.A brave new corporate stitch up world,that’s obviously trying to create a captive market by cornering the mobile media market,by taking out recordable media like CD.While others have better things,if not essentials living on a limited budget,to spend £60 per month on. :unamused:

I do love how rather than admit when someone has made a good sensible point you keep moving the goalposts in an attempt to undermine their point.

Carryfast:
Great so you’re saying that playing a Youtube vid,on demand,on an I phone or on the tele,or on a computer,is supposedly theft

He didn’t say that and you know it. The crime is in recording it and you know that full well too.

Carryfast:
A brave new corporate stitch up world,that’s obviously trying to create a captive market by cornering the mobile media market,by taking out recordable media like CD.

Also not true and you know it. Recordable CDs are still widely available and even if they weren’t no one company will corner the streaming media market, there will always be competition, that’s what capitalism is all about. There’s only so much people will pay. Not even the richest company on earth, Apple, have managed to corner the streaming market despite all the predictions that Apple Music would destroy Spotify. Didn’t even come close.

To the OP- You could also buy a Bluetooth adaptor if you have a mobile CD player. They aren’t very expensive and are a slightly better version of FM Transmitters