No CD slot

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
Exactly. Plus we have insanely fast internet at home now (downloads albums pretty much instantaneously and full hour long TV shows in about 15 seconds!) coupled with a phone or tablet with large storage which means my mobile data allowance is mostly untouched by my listening and watching habits.

Let’s get this right.If you record a film or music off the internet or a TV channel onto a DVD and play it at home that’s ok.But if you take it out of the house and play it on the car DVD then suddenly that’s ‘theft’ of the video ?. :confused: Where is this written in law ?.

Its called copy right infringement and yes its classed as theft.

Now, studies have shown (google them if you like) that most consumers will happily pay for content if they think its fairly priced and easy to access. For £10 a month, I can using Spotify have access to millions of music tracks from all sorts of genres, all there at my finger tips. Using the program on my computer I can put together different playlists for any occasion I can think of. Using my wifi at home I can download them using the phone app to play offline so I don’t use up my data when I’m out and about. There are even settings on the app to bar it from downloading new tracks unless connected to wifi. £120 a year for all that is a fair and just price. Same with Netflix.

You really need to stop thinking technological advancement is government propaganda.