No CD slot

Radar19:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
On that note I think a lot of the other over complicated stuff will eventually just turn out to be a way of extorting loads of money for every record played in a vehicle.

You don’t know much about Spotify then? There’s a surprise :wink:

There’s no mystery it seems clear enough.

Around £10 per month ( so far ) for the ‘premium’ service ? plus I phone data/roaming charges ?.The free service only provides the fixed ‘shuffle play’ including ads ( just like the radio ? ).With freedom to choose what you actually want to listen to limited to ‘premium’ service ?.Compare that with just loading what you want to listen to onto a recordable DVD or a CD off of youtube or the radio for nothing. :confused: It seems obvious where this is all going.IE corner the market by removing the ‘free’ options then hit it for everything it’s worth and a bit more. :bulb:

Again, you’d rather steal music off the internet than pay for it.

That wasn’t actually the specific point being made based on the definition of ‘free’.IE assuming it’s already been paid for once in the form of charges to access the stuff on the relevant channels on cable TV for example then why the zb should anyone need to pay for it twice.

But at least that answers the question as to the real agenda behind getting rid of easily recordable media and the ever increasingly zb content of free broadcast radio most of the time.As I said the rest then being obvious in the predictable disproportionate milking the mobile music market for all its worth and probably a bit more by the corporate establishment. :unamused: