No CD slot

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
On that note I think a lot of the other over complicated stuff will eventually just turn out to be a way of extorting loads of money for every record played in a vehicle.

You don’t know much about Spotify then? There’s a surprise :wink:

There’s no mystery it seems clear enough.

Around £10 per month ( so far ) for the ‘premium’ service ? plus I phone data/roaming charges ?.The free service only provides the fixed ‘shuffle play’ including ads ( just like the radio ? ).With freedom to choose what you actually want to listen to limited to ‘premium’ service ?.Compare that with just loading what you want to listen to onto a recordable DVD or a CD off of youtube or the radio for nothing. :confused: It seems obvious where this is all going.IE corner the market by removing the ‘free’ options then hit it for everything it’s worth and a bit more. :bulb:

£6.99 a month to choose to listen to any track/album/playlist you want, whenever you want, as much as you want, unlimited playlist AND something you don’t seem to be aware of - the ability to download as much music as you want thereby not impacting your mobile data at all if like me you do all your downloading at home. But you carry on stealing music since that’s your preference.