Does it matter if i train and pass Cat C in an auto?

I passed my Class 2 (C) in an automatic in May and have been doing agency work since then. I have come across all sorts of manual gears (standard 6 gears, 3 over 3, 4 over 4) since and some are more difficult to master. The worst I had was a ’ standard’ 6 gear lever on an old poorly maintained vehicle (about 15 years old MAN but can’t remember exactly). I had a sore left shoulder from battling with it all day and couldn’t get it into reverse without using 2 hands!!
The first time I drove a split 3 over 3 gear I had to ask/clarify how to use it. Was pretty easy although you do have to remember which set you are in and remember to go through neutral properly between sets and also block change so that you go up/down through the gears quick enough. You will obviously make mistakes like trying to set off in too high a gear after stopping at junctions.
The advantage of the manuals is you do get more control of your speed.
I think every driver who I have been in an automatic wth complains about them not selecting the correct gear at lower speeds.
Whatever you drive you will be ok as long as you are competent as a manual car driver so don’t worry about it. Passing your test in an automatic will allow you to concentrate on road position and observation. As with all drivers you will then learn by experience after passing the test.
Good luck and enjoy…