Weekly Rest Crackdown? [Merged]

nightline:
Well we all know that its one of the reasons that every thing is [zb] up like i am all right jack not only you but many like you.
If you ain’t got it yet it’s about parking up for the night and as i said most of us don’t like smelling like last night’s dinner because we cooked in the cab we are not that mean
It links into every thing about trucking good parking good wages good conditions
But I’m all right jack is what some people say

Are you for real mate or what? :laughing:
I’ve ’ got it’ perfectly thanks :unamused: .
It’s got ■■■■ all to do with being mean :unamused: I get my parking re.imbursed.
I CHOOSE not to park on MSAs, I prefer to find more imaginative places.

So how is that an ‘I’m alright Jack’’ attitude exactly, just because I don’t park next to the likes of you and join you for a ■■■■ Burger King on your MSA night out…Good parking? Good conditions? Don’t make me ■■■■ laugh. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

As for my cab smelling, not like that at all, home cooked food heated in a microwave, or other nights sat in comfortable surroundings, maybe a carvery, with good food and a pint. :sunglasses:

So don’t blame me for things being ■■■■ ed up mate…use your imagination a bit more instead of MSAs as a first option on 8 hrs 59. :unamused: