This is what happens to car drivers that park badly!

Was delivering to a store in Kingston today and a very silly car driver decided to park right on the corner just outside the entrance/exit to the underground loading area. So When the M&S lorry tried to get out, he couldn’t make it round this Megane. This quickly backed up traffic and there were around 7 vehicles lined up, queuing, waiting to get out! :grimacing: It was quite funny to be honest as we ended up getting the old bill involved and they allowed us to get a pump truck and move the car out of the way haha!

I took a few pics just to commemorate the event xD

Let’s hope the driver isn’t legally clued up, cos’ that looks like private land to me & whoever moved it is liable for any damage caused to the vehicle.

Just sayin like.

Controversial comment I know but it didn’t by chance have a blue badge in the window :unamused:
They do seem some of the worst offenders when it comes to inconsiderate /stupid parking :smiling_imp:

Thankfully I didn’t touch it, let alone move it, just in case what you say is true. But I do believe that it isn’t private land from what I’ve heard - But obviously my sources may be incorrect

Mikey D:
Controversial comment I know but it didn’t by chance have a blue badge in the window :unamused:
They do seem some of the worst offenders when it comes to inconsiderate /stupid parking :smiling_imp:

I’m sure it didn’t as I had to get around it when I arrived and didn’t see any badges in the windows. The old bill would’ve have commented on that too :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like box junction markings may have faded but hey ho problem solved. Bumped a car 18" sideways, with some help from store staff, once to get into a drop. Put the drivers side close to the wall but left before the driver returned.

Can’t see the exhaust system not being damaged

SuperMultiBlue:
Can’t see the exhaust system not being damaged

Yeah, potentially, depending on what that pallet was in contact with :confused: I’d feel terrible if it was me that caused the damage in the event of it, but, fortunately, I was just a bystander who was patiently waiting in the line lol

Mikey D:

Let’s hope you never have need of a blue badge,keep healthy.

No offence was intended bobbya , but there a number of blue badge holders that abuse the system is there not ?
Anyway as no blue badge was seen you can ignore my comments :wink:

bobbya:

Mikey D:

Let’s hope you never have need of a blue badge,keep healthy.

The point hes making is that some people with a blue badge think it entitles them to park anywhere

Dork Lard:
Let’s hope the driver isn’t legally clued up, cos’ that looks like private land to me & whoever moved it is liable for any damage caused to the vehicle.

Just sayin like.

Would the Police get involved if it was private land?

Tough ■■■■ for any damage done to the car I say.

muckles:

Dork Lard:

Just sayin like.

Good point. I just googled this and it seems that the police have no power when private land is involved. It becomes a civil wrongdoing

Its only an 11 plate Renault so it’l be scrap in about another couple of years anyway! :laughing:

jordon1703:

muckles:

Dork Lard:

Just sayin like.

Good point. I just googled this and it seems that the police have no power when private land is involved. It becomes a civil wrongdoing

Surely if it’s private land, the landowner is entitled to move it?

Captain Caveman 76:

jordon1703:

muckles:

Dork Lard:

Just sayin like.

Surely if it’s private land, the landowner is entitled to move it?

No.

Kingston upon Thames?

I blocked it off one night a few years ago!

Roller shutter came down on me as I exited it! between cab and trailer… 4 hours i was waiting for some one to fix it FFS lol

Been to that loading area once and once only.

Despite having got in cleanly enough with a standard length taut, I honestly thought I was going to need a chinook to lift me out and there wasn’t even any cars blocking the way other than one that sort of impeded the turning area but was parked legally.

I’m ok usually with tight places (stop sniggering at the back!) but dear god did that place get me sweating.

Hand on heart it’s one of the few times I’ve thought I might be about to provide someone with a cracking youtube clip.

Gembo:
Its only an 11 plate Renault so it’l be scrap in about another couple of hours anyway! [emoji38]

FTFY !