A little reading for all you non believers

IronEddie:
That’s a significant number and one the government would need to manage in some way. The fact these ramifications of automation are being studied proves it’s a legitimate concern. Not a dark ages view. Huge social changes will need to take place side by side with automation.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

The most interesting point to me reading the piece is the quote of what I really have already stated and I quote "In addition, legal and regulatory hurdles, organisational inertia and legacy systems will slow down the shift towards AI and robotics even where this becomes technically and economically feasible. And this may not be a bad thing if it gives existing workers and businesses more time to adapt to this brave new world,” he said.
Nice to see you have at least read up on the subject and got a point of view of the subject. However the bad news is and I have witnessed it first hand so I speak from my own experience that people being made redundant or unemployed from automation is a calculated risk that is factored into the equation. The overall cost savings from automation outweighs the disadvantage of job cuts and it is this cost saving that drives automation forward.