Failed cat c test

Yep I’m on my way too Cat C passed end of October C+E booked beginning November.
Before I started I came on here looking for the answers to lots of questions and straight away I saw loads of other people had the same questions these guys on here are full of knowledge so read read read.
We need all the advice and guidance from our trainers and the people who’ve been there before and done it.
We’re only being trained to pass the test in an LGV/HGV we’ve also need to take this training on to everything we drive All the time so as not to take bad habits back in to the truck.
As for living the dream yep it will probably be just that!! Been wanting to drive trucks professionally since I was a kid but never got round to it now probably a bit too late.
As I do actually have a good job an not bad pay it’s not going anywhere but I’ve been doing it for 17 years.
And the pay for new truck drivers seems —— erm well crap and there are some on here who clearly do not like doing it for living. So I’ll have to wait and see and keep hunting for a great job before I quit the current job.