Module 2 practice

Hi, this has probably been covered a lot on here. Just looking for some advice. Is it worth forking out on a few of the websites for case study practice questions or just brush up on the driving goods vehicle and highway code books? I got 94% on my theory test and my module 2 is next week.

I’d like to know this as well. The theory seems very easy - the hazard perception seems easy enough. But I have no idea for this part. I assumed it was common sense and learning about what hours you can work. But if there is a very good source of learning I’m happy to pay a little bit for it.

Forget any online training for mod 2 it’s not needed. I just used the DVSA guide to driving goods vehicles and their theory test book. Passed with 49 out of 50.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I used it and it helped.

I don’t understand why people will shell out upwards of 1K on their training and then skimp on £20 or whatever it costs to make sure they have the best chance of passing the cpc and theory

If you do fail it then it can set you back god knows how many weeks whilst trying to find a new test date

After looking at a few other posts on this subject I didn’t bother forking our for the case study questions on some of the websites and just went over theory questions again and passed with only 3 wrong answers, I want to know which 3 I got wrong! Next step modules 3 and 4!