Limited company advice

the nodding donkey:

Damo_hall:

the nodding donkey:

Damo_hall:
Yeah he’s got a disruptive side when he’s hiding behind his computer.

Bet he’s a little b***h in person!

Reason I can’t go on PAYE is because all the agencies i work with don’t offer it or they do at a very low hourly rate. There’s still plenty of money to earn being Ltd.

Seeing as we’re supposed to give you advice, I’ll try one more time…

A
Unless you are sourcing your own work, on your terms, invoicing the companies who you provide your service to, on your terms, and can provide an alternative driver to do a job you can not do yourself, you do not satisfy the criteria to be self employed.
If you work for an agency, multiple agencies, any agency, who offer and arrange your work, and pay you according to their rates and terms, you are an employee.

Good luck. Make sure you save 50%of your wages. You’ll be needing it.

Have you ran a LTD company before? Or are you just going off what other drivers have said on here?

I’ve spoken to other drivers who actually run LTD companies and they all seem to be happy and don’t need to save 50% of their wages. I’m not trying to fiddle the system I’m happy paying 20% of my wage for tax purposes. If you have a decent accountant there’s no reason why you will pay anymore than this.

All I was asking for was some friendly advice not to get moaned at by some angry trucker who’s probably ■■■■■■■■ frustrated because his wife isn’t giving him any. It’s my decision to go LTD as it’s either that or go umbrella I don’t know of any agency that pay paye in my area I’ve asked the question but no one shares any good information on here.

They always out themselves in the end.

Well, all I can say, is ‘good luck’. But with your attitude, and if you can’t find an agency that won’t pay PAYE, or a full time job, you might struggle.

My attitude? LMAO

What a hypocrite!

I’ve been in full time work but I get bored! I like the fact that I get sent to different places doing different kinds of work!