First day C+E training. Could've gone better

simcor:

toonsy:
Yeah it’s a minor but collectively…

It’s roundabouts. It’s not the roundabouts as such, it’s the car drivers using them with no indication or inkling as to what they’re doing and if they don’t know how am I supposed to know lol so it’s the whole you convince yourself that a car is leaving the roundabout because or their position/the way they look etc only to have them nip round on you at the last minute.

So then you stay put and that’s when they decide to leave the roundabout and turns out you could’ve gone.

Anyway as I say loads better today. Scuffed one kerb with the trailer tyres but I was told the examiner would let that slip because it’s a horrifically tight exit in a route they hardly use because it’s extremely tight.

Found out I have the 1330 test out of Garretts Green on Monday. Not sure if waiting around all day is a good thing or not lol

I feel your pain I did my C test at Garrets Green. I hated it round brum on my test.

I did my C+E at Peter Smythe around Mansfield and it was so much better and easier round a nicer smaller town than a city.

I’d recommend anyone doing HGV tests to do it somewhere like Petes as it takes a fair bit of stress out of the equation.

As I resident of Birmingham who’s off to PSTT next week I’m quite pleased by your comment.

Think I did my medical over in Garrets green with doctors on wheels. Didn’t love driving round their in the car. Everyone that side if the city seems to drive like a knob.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk