C class company training

Hi

Firstly, welcome to the forum. I cant help you with any companies in your area that might offer what you suggest. That doesn’t mean they don’t exist; simply that I don’t know of them.

I am clearly biased as I am a trainer, but I truthfully believe you’re better off getting the licence independently. The exception to this would be if you were about to go into debt for training. I never suggest this is a good idea unless you can manage the debt from your current income.

If you choose to arrange your own training, consider our residential course. This is a resume of the current offer which you’ll struggle to beat:

1:1 training
New or very nearly new training vehicle
Fully qualified and registered instructor
Pre-booked driving test at our private test centre on site
Full use of driving test site facilities for your practice
Test fee
Vehicle for test
VAT
Insurance
Mod 4 training
Mod 4 test
Vehicle for Mod 4 test

If you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW, you will also get free accommodation for the duration of your course.

The Mod 4 will take place during the time you are with us for CAT C but wont affect your CAT C training time.

TOTAL cost £1260.

To take advantage of this offer, simply call 01623 555661. You will be asked for £200 deposit with the balance due 2 weeks prior to training. You can negotiate your course dates at the same time.

Offer applies to new bookings only.

All the very best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: