First day C+E training. Could've gone better

toonsy:
Yeah it’s a minor but collectively…

It’s roundabouts. It’s not the roundabouts as such, it’s the car drivers using them with no indication or inkling as to what they’re doing and if they don’t know how am I supposed to know lol so it’s the whole you convince yourself that a car is leaving the roundabout because or their position/the way they look etc only to have them nip round on you at the last minute.

So then you stay put and that’s when they decide to leave the roundabout and turns out you could’ve gone.

Anyway as I say loads better today. Scuffed one kerb with the trailer tyres but I was told the examiner would let that slip because it’s a horrifically tight exit in a route they hardly use because it’s extremely tight.

Found out I have the 1330 test out of Garretts Green on Monday. Not sure if waiting around all day is a good thing or not lol

Oh Garrets green you’re a local lad to me. Tbh I totally get the roundabout thing, I sit long enough at plenty in the car trying to figure out what anyone’s intentions are. I can think of several nightmare roundabouts in and around Birmingham/black Country. Can only imagine the added pressure in a nice long lorry which is also slower off the mark. Will find out for myself in a weeks time.

Good luck with the test on Monday.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk