Drawings from past to future

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

bma.finland:
1 jepp Chis ,but now trying to get this fourpot to look like a hose :open_mouth: ,cheers benkku

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get another horse to make it an 8-pot then give it to Dennis. :grimacing:

Aye take the ■■■■ Webbo :wink: These two fellas I was driving were from the IOM, if I got them yoked to one of those 'ere Trams on Douglas Fron’t I would guarantee to give the geriatrics a ride of their [zb] lives and they defo wouldn’t feel like sitting 'ont front and eating their cheese sarnies afterwards either ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Some big 'ouses with 'osses int IOM Dennis.From the north of the island were they,that seems to be the area for 'osses? Nice photo…

Not just sure which part of the IOM they were from Chris but they were being stabled at this farm next door to our depot while they were waiting to return to the island. They belonged to a farmer called Jack Collinson who had originally moved from near Carnforth ( after selling his farm to Farnley Sand & Gravel) to the IOM and he was big competitor in the Horse driving world. Cheers Dennis.