Day 2 if c+e

Good for you mrhankey, you’d never get sniggered at in our yard doing it right, i bet laughing boys also reverse in to tight gaps without getting out to check, ‘‘crunch’’ :unamused:

Ah an anecdote for you.

One of the supermarkets i did a bit of agency for, i was connecting up air lines etc and beside me there was bang, few seconds, bang, few seconds, bang, etc etc…so i gingerly crept out to see what the hell was going on.
At this depot, all light stuff, they wind the legs down to the ground and pull out, this leaves the fifth wheel level not tilted back.

This regular driver was in fact ramming the now tilted upwards the wrong way fifth wheel up the front of the trailer, after several unsuccessful attempts to hitch up, shocking i know :open_mouth: , the driver looked at me questioningly :unamused: , i explained what was happening then had to explain what they would have to do :unamused: :unamused: to fix it.
Upon looking at the rest of the then identical fleet of trailers, ALL of them had the tell tale scores of fifth wheels being rammed up the front of the trailers.

Incidentally that was the depot i was threatened with a punch in the mouth by a female who was manning the dispatch desk, and why i haven’t named the company or site, my heinous crime?..forgetting my phone so having to ask for the lorry keys again which disturbed her watching television with one of her oppos.

No i didn’t make a complaint, because all limpers know how that would have gone.