Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

OK guys, this topic has been reported, so here’s how it works…

I’m always prepared to be wrong, but I’ve just spent time reading the last couple of pages of something that I can’t referee or contribute to simply because I wasn’t there.

However, from the TN forum’s point of view, a couple of things need airing…

There seems (to me) to be some common ground between kenb, ERF-NGC-European and ronhawk, which is great.

There seems (to me) to be some disagreement somewhere between the same three members, which makes for healthy debate as anybody’s memory might not recall everything that’s being mentioned by all contributors. There’s no problem with this either… so far so good. :smiley:

The thing that needs pointing out is that here’s no place on this topic (or forum) for lies, backbiting and petty personal stuff, so that nonsense has to end here and now please.

I’m not singling anybody out at the moment, because sometimes things can get a little heated or out of hand, which is perfectly understandable amongst grown-ups, so this is just a polite request to all concerned.

Anybody who doesn’t heed the polite request could find that their posts might need to be approved by a Moderator before they can be seen publicly, which will (sometimes considerably) delay those posts from being visible when they get posted.

Let’s not go there eh? :wink: :smiley: