Couple questions about multi drop?

Used to do multi drop pallet work doing pet food, and now do multi drop dray work. Double yellows you can park on and un load. Many times I’ve seen traffic wardens and just had a word and they aren’t bothered at all unless you are on the pavement.
Red routes are a different matter official loading bays only. If you park on anything else or even have the tail over the lines expect a ticket.
I’ve only ever rung in once to say a drop isn’t doable and it was when they closed all the roads due to the Grenfell fire and wouldn’t have had time to do the drop and back to the yard.
I’ve taken 18t down some of the most stupid roads, unsuitable for hgv means just that. It’s not that you can’t take a hgv down there its just not going to be easy.
Haven’t got a clue as to the best class 2 work. As every body is different. I wouldn’t want to do timber or builders merchants or fuel tanks but then know lot of people that wouldn’t want to do dray work either. You will find your niche, just takes time.
Best advice I can give is take a breath,don’t panic and try and arm yourself with as much information about the drop area as you can. Talk to old hands that have done that drop before or if they haven’t get on to Google and check out the maps etc. Anything else you want to know or ask feel free to message etc.