Inititial CPC? DCPC?

Hello all,
I have a quick question about the CPC. I have booked my Theory and Hazard Perception. I have also booked my Driver CPC for another date. When I have been looking at training prices they also include Module 4 CPC at an extra price. Do i also have to do Module 4 before I would be able to drive for a living or would that need done before 5 years after passing the Class 2.

I know this has probably been asked many times before but im just checking
Cheers Paul

NPABU:
Hello all,
I have a quick question about the CPC. I have booked my Theory and Hazard Perception. I have also booked my Driver CPC for another date. When I have been looking at training prices they also include Module 4 CPC at an extra price. Do i also have to do Module 4 before I would be able to drive for a living or would that need done before 5 years after passing the Class 2.

I know this has probably been asked many times before but im just checking
Cheers Paul

Mod 4 must be passed to drive LGVs commercially

More info on all this is contained within the link in my signature below

It’s not unheard of for me to include Mod 4 training and test FOC for Trucknet users. Saves a bundle of money.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Mod 2 case studies and mod 4 practical give you your CPC. There after as I understand we need to do the 35 hours of ‘refresher’ training every 5 years to maintain our CPC.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Pete part 4 training and test FOC? You’ve got my attention!

Ed

Send me a pm and I’ll get it sorted. DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE!!

For the next few days, I’ll include Mod 4 training, test and vehicle for test completely free of charge with CAT C or D full courses. You need to let me have your “real name” so I can authorise the office to do this for you.