Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

I must admit we used to play up in Alkhobar , if we could not beat them join them , seeing the car drivers ? Pulling up when the lights changed to Red they would stop the other side of the x roads !!! ( As if to say I saw the light ) it was amazing, at peak times in Jeddah some of the x roads had no lights the horns would be blowing that much as they crept across the cross roads until it was choca block , this was at the top of our street, The cop on duty would hit the car roofs with his truncheons going mad trying to disentangle the traffic , to witness this was Just brilliant , latter on they actually cut off the horns with bolt cutters from these impatient drivers and there was a big pile horns on the road I mean a pile ,( you use it we will cut it off !! Of cause our artics added to this chaos , our villa was in the old town right in the thick of all, this, but we where sitting high making sure there was nobody was under the trailer ? During Hajj the Millions pilgrims where absolutely every where as we pulled away from the docks you had eyes up your Rs , it looked as though it had been Snowing the red Hot sun on white gowned pilgrims with shaven heads was like a scene from another World , absolutely amazing , Ron