Whats it like to drive in the USA?

ChrisArbon:
Hi David. I looked for your comment but couldn’t find anything. I don’t get a lot of comments so maybe there is a problem (or maybe nobody ever comments). But thanks for taking the time to read it; glad you liked it.

I see you are in Department 24; one of the best places to live in all the World. Lucky man!

Yes, it was strange, I left the comment and it said I was unknown but gave me the opportunity to identify myself, which I did. I also took the invitation to list my own url (below) and that was that. But when I looked later it was gone.

I have never recieved any comments on my own blog, though I know it is well read as people I meet around the continent tell me so. And also kept prompting me when I went through a period of almost a year without updating it.

I can’t remember what I said, apart from that I had enjoyed reading it and to say that I don’t look at texts when on the move but assume that nothing is so urgent that it can’t wait till my next stop. Strangely enough, I used to hate calls, but prefer them now since I got the hands free.

It is nice here, but we are isolated and, when for a period when we had only one car and that was off the road for a gearbox change, had to rely on friends and neighbours for the shops. Not so good.