Two 10 hours days on the bounce

Maybe a silly question, I know you can do 10 hours in a day twice a week, can you do them one after the other though? the rest at night wont be a problem.

peterboroughmatt:
Maybe a silly question, I know you can do 10 hours in a day twice a week, can you do them one after the other though? the rest at night wont be a problem.

YES

Are we talking about driving time or shift time?

Radar19:

Driving time, I’m picking up trailer from the north, its about 4hours 45 each way.

peterboroughmatt:

Radar19:

Driving time, I’m picking up trailer from the north, its about 4hours 45 each way.

Hope you don’t meet any traffic, accidents, diversions, roadworks etc etc :smiley:

peterboroughmatt:

Why can’t you :question: :question: if you can’t do 10 hours drive in a 15 hour shift which you can do 3 times in a week so what is the problem

animal:

peterboroughmatt:

Why can’t you :question: :question: if you can’t do 10 hours drive in a 15 hour shift which you can do 3 times in a week so what is the problem

Nope your going to have to explain what you are asking, my question was can you do 10 hours worth of driving 2 days on the bounce which has kindly been answered above.

peterboroughmatt:

animal:

peterboroughmatt:

Nope your going to have to explain what you are asking, my question was can you do 10 hours worth of driving 2 days on the bounce which has kindly been answered above.

Yep but what I am saying is why can’t you do 2 10 hour drives on connectives days as you can work 15 hours a day on 3 connectives days so really best time to do them don’t you think

Depends where in the North you are picking up from

animal:

peterboroughmatt:

animal:

peterboroughmatt:

Yep but what I am saying is why can’t you do 2 10 hour drives on connectives days as you can work 15 hours a day on 3 connectives days so really best time to do them don’t you think

Depends where in the North you are picking up from

I did say it was a silly question :laughing: I only do a couple of hours driving a day and its all local but at least I know the answer now :smiley:

No question is a silly question well only if you don’t ask in the 1st place

animal:

Agreed, and the consecutive 10 hour driving or 15 hour shift is something that you’ll hear is illegal from many of the RDC waiting room lawyers, you’ll probably find one where you work, and you being a newbie, he’ll make it his duty to teach you the regulations, or at least his special version.

muckles:

animal:

Agreed, and the consecutive 10 hour driving or 15 hour shift is something that you’ll hear is illegal from many of the RDC waiting room lawyers, you’ll probably find one where you work, and you being a newbie, he’ll make it his duty to teach you the regulations, or at least his special version.

You might hear it from a dclc trainer as well