Running commentary of my quest to become an LGV driver

Jim50:
Think i got 47 as well. As you say pretty easy as there is a lot of overlap between theory and cpc theory. But they do seem to throw in some awkard ones which probably explains why some people fail it. I went into the ordinary theory pretty relaxed as i knew it was going to be an easy pass. But i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t doubting myself with the cpc theory. Imagine you sit down and the first question that comes out is something obscure that you can’t make up your mind about maybe because you didn’t think a question like that would come up. This can throw you and you panic and end up failing the test.

Plus of course no preparation other than reading the book as you can’t just read through the 1000 odd questions and answers like the other test.

Oh question 1 threw me, but I marked it and left it then went on to question 2. That and others were fine. I marked about 8 questions (though answered them) of the 50, then went back to check and change the answers if I thought another was more suited.