CPC home study notes. Advice please

Hinton:

Janos:
Used to be a rite of passage for an o/d, and I know plenty, myself included, who studied whilst in work and at home, and then sat the exam at a local college. It is not that big a deal.

I’m going to make an assumption here, “used to be a right of passage” I’m guessing you and your peers took the exam over ten years ago.

Everyone I had spoken to on the lead up to my exams said the same thing “I wouldn’t pass that exam now, it’s Change a lot. It’s all red tape and regulations, I’m glad I did it back in the day”

Like I say I’m only assuming, but maybe it wasn’t a big deal because back then more than just 46% of candidates passed, because back then there was half the amount of crap to learn.

In my humble opinion of course, I’m sure I’ll get verbally battered by the oldies.

Hinton, you are correct there as I passed the operators CPC, national, when I was 17 years old and retook it in 2015 as I needed the International part, and passed by the way!, whether it was the 30 years apart or as you say more to learn the modern equivalent was much harder IMO, Pete