CPC home study notes. Advice please

PPH:
Hi guys
Just some advice please.
The wife is home studing for the road transport cpc, she has the 3 current David Lowe books and downloaded past exam & case study papers but I’ve seen on here that some of you recommend the EOS student study notes (priced at 62.00) on their site there is no info as to what is in the pack.
Could anyone advise what you get ?
Cheers in advance.

Hi PPH,

The EOS CPC student notes contain all the info needed by a student wishing to obtain the Operator CPC qualification.
The EOS student notes are widely held amongst tutors as being the industry standard, but there are other notes available.

The EOS student notes can be used as stand alone notes for self-teaching, but in my experience (I’m an ex- CPC tutor) the exam pass rate is much higher for those people who attend classes.
When I taught this subject (about 10yrs ago,) many of the home-study brigade ended up in the classroom after thinking that they could self-teach a subject that has exams that are as difficult as ‘A’ level exams.

:bulb: In all fairness, I’d say that it’s not impossible to self-teach Operator CPC, but it must be balanced by saying that self-teaching can be an expensive mistake for some people.