Camera clears truck driver

liveleak.com/view?i=5c8_1505340332

TiredAndEmotional:
ItemFix - Social Video Factory

The damage? That’ll buff right out. :laughing:

Tncsi will be along soon to deduce the truck driver is at fault for not slowing down and the car driver is in fact innocent because “he didn’t k ow better and isn’t the professional”

The-Snowman:
Tncsi will be along soon to deduce the truck driver is at fault for not slowing down and the car driver is in fact innocent because “he didn’t k ow better and isn’t the professional”

Entirely the truck drivers fault. He moved slightly to allow the car to move in to his lane then moved back!! Send him to the docks!

P.s Joking.

Bugger, 5 times I’ve watched this and can’t blame the truck driver.
#wellplayedsir

Won’t play on my browser. :frowning:

As an official TNCSI…i can deduce that the truck driver was faultless, he stayed in his lane, the road workers were entirely to blame for not giving enough warning there was stationary vehicles, or the car driver for not seeing the hazard in front…still a nice little earner for the repair shop… case closed.

If you look no further than the end of your bonnet then sooner or later karma is gonna bite your bum, which is exactly what happened to the car driver here.

I bet his/her arse cheeks clenched a bit.
:open_mouth:
MickM

Truck driver : … might as well concentrate on the hazard ahead nothing will be in the mirrors trying to pass from this poin…

Car driver : … where did all those parked vehicles and people standing around them come from just standing there in the ‘fast lane’ when I’m using it. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: