M5 northbound j15 to j14

Anybody else stuck here ? Been an hour now with nothing going on apart from old bill going to and forth, messed my nice little day up grrrrrrr.

On the highways agency website it says police incident but the time given for normal road conditions to commence keeps being put back and I’m now out of sarnies grrrrr.

Looks like a fatal incident, going to be closed for up to 5 hours…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-bristol-41254203

Bugger I’m now also out of tea, still in the grand scheme of things I certainly could be in a worse place !!

RIP pedestrian .

I just got out of bed, I’ll make an extra cup of tea if you’re still stuck.

the nodding donkey:
I just got out of bed, I’ll make an extra cup of tea if you’re still stuck.

Yeah still here it’s been almost 3 hrs now, bring it up I’m bang on the M4 M5 interchange and put about half a sugar in please :wink:

Actually don’t bother it looks like I’ll be turning around soon .

Seen elsewhere someone said they couldn’t tell whether it was a animal or a human that had been hit but it’s spread over a considerable distance :frowning:
Gonna be closed for a long while.

Currently parked up on a38. Left chippenham at 0700.
Just reading up now, they reckon the pedestrian was hit my multiple vehicles :confused:

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

sinclair89:
Currently parked up on a38. Left chippenham at 0700.
Just reading up now, they reckon the pedestrian was hit my multiple vehicles :confused:

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

I’m on A38 too having a break then I’m spinning her round and heading back :wink:

To many people loosing there life’s at the moment on the motorways, sad times I believe… :frowning:

Just pulled in to Avonmouth as it came across the radio on the t.a simple diversion down to the 48 got me back North without to much of a delay thank god. R.I.P to the person sadly killed.

Thoughts also to the lorry driver involved who appears to have initially hit the pedestrian first, even if it wasn’t the drivers fault he/she won’t be getting much sleep tonight especially if they seen the body.

Langdons driver by all accounts BB. Personally speaking, a jumper in front of me would only mean overtime to me as I filled the forms in, but I can well imagine it having a devastating effect on anyone with empathy.

Still in bed :laughing:

the maoster:
Langdons driver by all accounts BB. Personally speaking, a jumper in front of me would only mean overtime to me as I filled the forms in, but I can well imagine it having a devastating effect on anyone with empathy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
like yourself i tend to be devoid of empathy unless its in respect of animals.i dont like to see the poor things blootered at the side of the road and feel sorry for them as they mean no harm. i dont really bother looking going past a rta on principle out of some form of respect for the victim though one blink later and its gone from my mind.unless its me or mine,i just couldnt care less and have no thoughts about them.i still wouldnt like to be the dude that started the pinball scenario and splatter whoever was walking on the road though.