Company investigation

Norfolkinclue1:

dozy:
I work for the biggest shower of [zb] in the industry yet I seem to be having a hard time?
Also, every time I press the horn on my truck the doors fall off, I’m struggling to drive with these massive red safety shoes and the only way I can clear the windscreen is by pressing the flower on my Stobart lapel. Hope I get home for Friday but this plank has parked his concrete pump in the way…

#prayfordozy

Listen I was trolling when I said I was off to court with vosa , I was trolling , ■■■■■■■■■■■■ when I said I delivers to building sites in London etc , etc , I’ve nothing to worry about as I keep making them eat there words , watch them there full of it , then soon as the evidence is posted up to prove what I’m saying is true they can scrapper under there rocks quick enough .
look I’m big enough to take it , so they should be big enough to apologise when the evidence is posted up to prove them wrong , if I’m wrong I’ll say I am , I wouldn’t go shouting my gob of that someone’s a troll etc then go hiding when there proved wrong
I guess these young kids play by a different set of rules to us old ones , lucky for them we do or they’d be spending half there time up a&we