Suicide by truck

robroy:
Is nobody going to mention the Elephant in the room here, since last time when this was brought up, and all the sh the guy got for bringing it up?

It’s undeniable the tragedy of any type of suicide, and what must go through these people’s minds to feel the need to carry it out…, I accept all that and (genuinely) do sympathise. :bulb:

However the question has to be asked…Why involve some poor innocent guy just going about his daily job, especially when it can, and usually does, affect him for the rest of his life in different degrees of severity.
If anybody wants to do this there are numerous ways to do it by themselves.

Ok, bring on the stick I don’t care, but I did say I do sympathise with these people on the whole,.and understand there are people on here who have had relations that have been reduced to this, so I apologise if I offend.

I actually agree with you,if your intent on commiting suicide and nothing will change your mind then have a bottle of whisky and pills and lay down,if it works you get your wish and don’t harm anyone else,if it does not and you are found in time then you get professional help in sorting your desire to die and hopefully sort your life out for the better.