Treating others the way you'd like to get treated yourself

Superhampton1980:

switchlogic:
I’ve walked away from so many jobs because of bad attitudes. Won’t accept it. If I make a mistake talk to me like an adult and we’ll work out how it won’t happen again, shout at me, or even worse give me the passive aggressive silent treatment as one second rate employer did, and I’ll be on my way.

Yes the silent treatment that’s another one, when the group get together and make it obvious that they have made the decision not to speak to ya, pathetic and comical at the same time

Is an utterly ridiculous way to run a business. In one job I made a sizable mistake which I was mortified about and apologised profusely for only for the boss to stop talking to me entirely, for about 6 weeks at which point I emailed telling him I’ll be in my way. He actually replied to that cordially but then followed the next day by a completely unprovoked tirade of abuse at me in a text message! Up to that point I want sure if I was doing the right thing by levaving, after text I couldn’t get away quick enough! Never have I missed a job less