GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well they must have done Dennis , They went out of the printing game some years ago, I Do wish that someone would come up with some photographic evidence of this SOM Big J showing a great 8 LXB Sticking out of the rear of the cab, Then all the doubters of such a motor can admit defeat or get ■■■■■■ while waiting for this long awaited info to happen, I do hope It happens before I pop my clogs Not that Im in any great hurry mind, Ive a large stock of S/Malts to wade through before I go, Regards Larry.

They just won’t give up Larry :blush: and considering as how many Big J 8LXB chassis are supposed to have been built it is “VERY STRANGE” that not one shot exists eh! But as I’ve said previously I was told on good authority that one of these Big J’s was seen on the North bound M74 with Elvis at the wheel and Hitler riding as mate 'cause they had a wide load on ! Cheers Dennis.

Well that says it all Hitler was a ■■■■ & Elvis was a druggie, Both long gone but the BJ fantasy is still alive So hopefulley some evidence will eventually appear on here so all us good old Gardner operators can have a good nights kip, Mind you not before getting a good skinfull of what one fancies, In my case it would have to be a very very large overloaded glass of Glenmorangie, & Thats just to keep me in a good Gardner Mood, Regards Larry.