Speeding up when being overtaken

weeto:
You have no need to worry about what is behind you as you have already been there, by sticking it out there for 4 miles and getting wound up makes you as bad as the stobrat driver, show some professionalism in future and be the better man instead of another numpty out on the highway.

I ought to add to this that I wasn’t wound up to the point that I wouldn’t pull back in, I was not keeping out in spite, I was held out by this idiot, I had a driver that had caught me up who was behind me and when I slowed down to pull back in, the Stobart driver slowed down to virtually my match my pace, he essentially held me out. I have had this before with some drivers. I was not certain he was doing this on purpose, he may have thought I had the additional speed to get past him but I didn’t. I was not happy by the time I got past him and if I was the vindictive type, I could have reported him or never flash another Stobart driver in again. I consider myself more professional than to do either of the latter.