Speeding up when being overtaken

P Stoff:
Can someone explain why more and more trucks are speeding up when being overtaken. It happens nearly everyday. I am not speeding at the time, my truck is set at 56mph, you come up to a truck quickly and move to overtake and when you draw level they foot down and either trap you or move off. I just don’t get it.

And also at a drop on Friday I walked up to a driver sheeting up and asked him if he knew where a toilet was. He answer was " Yes" and then just grinned at me. After a pause and him obviously wanting me to ask again to please his small.minded ■■■■ brain I walked off. At 54 years old I’m tired of this [zb].

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I had a Stobart driver last week joining the M1 down a slip road, I moved out to the second lane to allow him on and the idiot sat on his limiter with me on the outside of him and I was on my limiter so I could not get past him and had a truck up my backside so I couldn’t slow down to get back in the left lane. I was fuming as I stayed like this for at least 4 miles before I could get past. Absolute ■■■■ brains some of these ignorant gets.