GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:
I know it’s not a Big J ( a bit upmarket :wink: ) but just to refresh “The Believers” memories this is the kind of shot we require ! :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Hi Dennis, I agree with your comments on this, The abscence of photos of this Big J with a 8 Cylinder Paticroft special showing its . I do hope that someone will eventualy post a photo of this infamous elite SOM Big J Proudley showing all as doubters that we were wrong, Mind you I would take my hat off to the person who in fact produces such a photo,& If they live nearby to me I will personally deliver them a bottle of Malt Whiskey of their choice carriage paid, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Regards Larry.

The thread is “dead in the water” Larry. :blush: :cry: :open_mouth: :wink: Cheers Dennis

Well Dennis if thats true I will be a bottle of Malt into pocket :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Aye Larry it will take better men than the “Believers” to remove a bottle of “The Elixer of Life” from you without concrete proof and then I don’t reckon much for their chances eh! :wink: Cheers Dennis.